Sunday, December 04, 2005

 

March of the Penguins

The Dvd “ March of the Penguins” released November 29, 2005. I added the movie in Blockbuster rental queue. I happen to get the movie in three days of the release date. I was so lucky to get the Dvd earlier. This is a story about Antarctica’s Emperor penguins. Every year, all the world's Emperor penguins return to a breeding ground that is a 70-mile, one-week march from the nearest inlet. Morgan Freeman narrates, explains about the penguin’s annual march. "March of the Penguins" is exquisite to behold, but what makes this a truly great film is its emotional impact, as it tells a heartwarming love story from the coldest place on Earth. I highly recommend this movie.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i watched a preview of this in a thetre .. and the penguins were so beautiful.But i definetely wanted to see it. i have added it in my list and will watch it soon.

6:38 AM   Edit

Post a Comment

<< Home