Thursday, April 06, 2006

 

A Foodblogger’s Meme Around the World

Priya of sugar and spice has tagged me with meme. This is the first time I am contributing towards meme and it is great fun to do meme!! Here it goes:)


1. Please list three recipes you have recently bookmarked from foodblogs to try:
I have bookmarked many recipes apart from the above three.

2. A foodblog in your vicinity:
3. A foodblog (or more) located far from you:

Lots are there to mention, Just picked two from my mind:)
4. A foodblog (or several) you have discovered recently (where did you find it?):

I found the below blogs from Indira's blog list
5. Any people or bloggers you want to tag with this meme?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank u very much for the mention. Hope u'll like the curry.

3:52 AM   Edit

Post a Comment

<< Home