Stir Fry Vegetable Noodles
I am always fond of noodles. It is easy to cook and less time consuming. For a long time I was sticking with Maggie noodles from the Indian grocery stores. I was quite happy with Maggie and it gives the childhood memories. Recently I visited my friend’s house for lunch and happened to discuss about noodles. She said about her way of cooking noodles and it was very exciting for me. I immediately tried it and it turned out to be a very tasty noodles. I am no more getting Maggie noodles from the Indian grocery stores. I got stir fry noodles from Trader Joe’s. Here goes the recipe!!
- 1 packet of stir fry noodles
- Vegetables (as per your choice & quantity). I used the stir fry vegetables.
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1tsp paprika
- 1tsp Soya sauce
- 1tsp sugar
- Salt for taste
- Boil the water and soak the noodles in the water by adding a little salt. Drain the noodles once it becomes soft. It is the same process of pasta.
- In a pan, add the garlic powder, paprika ,stir fry vegetables, a little water and cover cook for about 10 minutes until the vegetables gets cooked.
- Add the drained noodles, sugar, soya sauce and salt. When you are adding soya sauce try to add little salt since soya sauce already has a sour taste. Cook and stir over high heat for 2 – 3 minutes or until the noodles are soft and most of liquid is absorbed. Turn off heat.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce