In non- vegetarian food, chicken and sea food are my favorites. I love to try different ways to make the chicken recipe. This time I tried chicken fry with tandoori masala and cilantro. After seeing lots of chicken recipes in my dhaba by VKN, I was tempted to make chicken fry.
- 1 lb boneless chicken
- 2-3 tsp of ginger garlic paste
- ¼ tsp turmeric, 2tsp red chili powder, 2tsp tandoori masala or garam masala
- A fistful of cilantro
- Half onion, 2 green chilies, and 4 curry leaves
- Salt for taste
- Wash the chicken thoroughly and cut them into small pieces.
- Add ginger garlic paste, chili powder, turmeric, tandoori masala and salt to the chicken and mix them .You can use any masala, for a change I used tandoori masala. I usually add garam masala. Marinate the chicken for 4hrs in the refrigerator or you can marinate over night in the refrigerator.
- In a pan heat oil and sauté green chilies, curry leaves and onion. Sauté until the onions change into brown color. Add the chicken and fry them for about 10 minutes and add the cilantro and mix them well. Cook them covered for 10 minutes. Remove the cover and fry them until it turns into brown color.
Serve hot with onion and lime wedges.