Saturday, September 09, 2006

 

Meme - ABOUT ME, ME AND ONLY ME!

Thanks Sudha for tagging me :) Meme is the one I like to do when I am lazy to post some recipes and Sudha tagged me at the right time..... Here goes my list!!!

I am thinking about: what to do after dinner
I said: Sudha had tagged me for the meme and I have to do it today without delaying!!!
I want to: have a house near the backwaters in Kerala
I wish: to talk less
I regret: receiving this questionnaire:)
I hear: vehicle noise through my window
I am: Priya :)
I dance: when I accidentally step on a cockroach:)
I sing: horrible
I cry: when I cut onions and while watching movies:)
I am not: away from my computer
I am: always in front of the computer
I write: shopping list
I confuse: everyone :)
I need: To learn to control my stress

Tagging bloggers is the easiest part and I like it--- so let me keep it to three... I tag Tasty Cooks, Menaka, and Deepa.

6 Comments:

Blogger Maneka Nirmal said...

hey priya...thanks for visiting my blog and tagging me for the meme..i didn't know how to get the link for the meme..so i just copy that from ur site..(no offence)
..u got a very good blog out here and i'll be back soon...

11:17 PM   Edit
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Priya, thanks for playing..and ya wonderful meme...:-)

12:41 PM   Edit
Blogger Prema Sundar said...

Priya,
nice to read about u. I would love to have a house in the backwaters of kerala too..

9:04 PM   Edit
Blogger FH said...

Nice to read your MeMe, can we see your photo !! :)

I got tagged too by Prema!! You can see WHOLE lot of me!! :D

7:28 AM   Edit
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You think about what to do after dinner?aa or was that What to do for dinner?

10:45 AM   Edit
Blogger Priya Bhaskaran said...

Anon..I was thinking what to do after dinner :D... I am a night bird-- go to bed late--he he

11:06 PM   Edit

Post a Comment

<< Home