Monday, June 26, 2006

 

Confessions in groups of five Meme
















I have been tagged by Pushpa of Pusiva's Culinary Studio for the meme. Thanks Pushpa for tagging me:)

5 items in my freezer

  • Curry and mint leaves
  • Pepperidge farm pastry dough
  • A packet of stir fry vegetables
  • Ice creams – Vanilla, Pistachio, Almonds, and chocolate
  • Bags of Lime beans, coconut, and Drumsticks

5 items in my closet

  • My clothes
  • Lots of handbags( I don’t use any of them )
  • 4 big luggage bags which fills my closet
  • Camera stand
  • 2 boxes of photo albums and miscellaneous stuffs

5 Items in My Car

I don’t have a car personally, I shall consider my husbands car as mine for now:)

  • Lots of road maps
  • A small trash box- often I find our car to be messy with gasoline and grocery bills, so I placed a trash box to solve the problem:)
  • Sunglasses
  • 2 water bottles
  • CD ‘s

5 Items in My Purse

  • Credit and Debit cards
  • Shopping and Library cards
  • Picture of my hubby dear
  • Dollar bills and some coins
  • Driver’s license and Insurance cards.
I would like to tag Sowjanya of Andhra Recipes and Neelu of Crossroads:)


3 Comments:

Blogger KA said...

Hi Priya,
Thanks for dropping by my blog. I am glad to know that onion chutney turned out good for you.

10:06 AM   Edit
Blogger Sudha said...

hi priya, that was so nice of you to leave a comment in my blog..actually i used to be a regular reader of your blog..but some how i lost the url of the site..was searching and searching and here im now..finally i got it again..You have changed your profile picture priya..Thank you so much for trying the biriyani, and im happy that u like it..you'r true, husbands are like babies..;-)

9:14 AM   Edit
Blogger Neelu said...

my meme is up :)

10:10 AM   Edit

Post a Comment

<< Home